Permission to Skate Forms, News (Windsor AAA Zone)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 03, 2015 | webmaster | 1935 views
Permission to Skate Forms
All players must bring a signed permission to skate (PTS) form from your home centre on the first day of tryouts.

The 2015/16 PTS forms are located under forms.

Completed forms can be emailed to Fred Baldwin at [email protected]


Faxed to 519-254-8011