The Windsor AAA Zone is looking to expand its pool of qualified timekeepers. It is a great opportunity to earn some quick extra cash! Timekeeper will earn between $20-30 per game(based on team age group).Training will be provided.
Timekeeper’s responsibilities include :
- Accurately record game score and penalties on a regular and/or electronic game sheet
- Operate the scoreboard to update team scores and penalties
- Start & stop the game clock according to the rules of the game
- Liaise with the official referees before, during and after the game
- Play music/national anthem during warm-ups, start of each period and play- down games, as needed
- Announce goals and penalties during the showcase and play-down games, as needed
- Available to work most weekends and some weekday evenings
- Prior experience with stopwatch/game clock at school or minor leagues is preferred
- Age 15+ preferred
- Arranged transportation
Interested individuals may contact Inna Turkova through the website www.windsoraaazone.net by Friday, April 13th!