The Windsor AAA Zone is looking for energetic volunteers to assist in the operations of our non profit organization as a director at large. Please send an email to Fred Baldwin at [email protected]m
if you would like to be considered for the positions.
Please see a list of expectations for this position.Exercise the care of a reasonably prudent person.
• Offer personal perspectives and opinions on issues under consideration.
• Voice clearly and explicitly any opposition to a decision being considered, at the time the decision is being made.
• Ask for a review of a decision if there are reasonable grounds to believe the board acted without full information or in a manner inconsistent with its obligations.
• Work cooperatively with fellow directors and staff.
• Know and respect the distinction between the roles of board and staff.
• Attend all board meetings.
• Participate in decision-making and policy-setting.
• Participate in risk-assessment and strategic planning.
• Ensure Windsor AAA Zone has written policies and controls in place.