The Windsor AAA Zone is looking to expand its pool of qualified Scorekeepers. Scorekeeper will earn between $20-30 per game(based on team/game age group).Training will be provided prior to the start of the season.
Scorekeeper’s responsibilities include :
· Accurately record game score and penalties using the electronic game sheet on the team IPad
· Operate the scoreboard to update team scores and penalties
· Start & stop the game clock according to the rules of the game
· Liaise with the official referee and team staff before, during and after the game
· Play music/national anthem before and during games, as required
· Announce goals and penalties during the showcase and play-down games, as required
· Must attend a training session and do at least one game shadowing an experienced timekeeper.
· Ages 14 +
· Available to work most weekends and some weekdays
· Must possess a mobile electronic device (cell phone/ ipod/ipad/laptop) AND an AUX cord to bring to each game
· Prior experience with stopwatch/game clock at school or minor leagues is preferred
Interested individuals must contact Inna Turkova, Director of Timekeeping, through the webmail at www. windsoraaazone.net no later than August 8, 2021
Please pass this information on to player families. It is a great opportunity to earn some quick extra cash!