Sep 09, 2021 | webmaster | 2073 views
Every person attending Central Park Athletics please read and follow the information below for tryouts beginning Friday September 10, 2021.
- Please complete your CPA waiver prior to entering the rink;
- ALL players will enter at the NORTH entrance and will be directed by Zone staff where to proceed; signs will also be posted;
- Everyone entering the facility MUST wear a mask;
- Players must bring their own water bottle;
- Please bring proof of payment (hard copy or screen shot) this will speed up the check in process;
- Please limit attendance to one parent per player;
- Please do not come to the rink more than an hour prior to your tryout start time to avoid congestion;
The Board is thrilled to be back at the rink and we appreciate your patience and cooperation while we navigate new protocols to ensure everyone's safety.
Thank-you and GOOD LUCK!!
Windsor AAA Zone
Board of Directors